Heleus Transaction Data Licence
- The issuer account of a transaction is the owner of its user-content and possible meta-data, not the target chain operator or anyone else.
- It is not allowed to process or analyse transactions, their user-content or possible meta-data. It is allowed to analyse and process transactions in a chain validator for validation of the user-data, to improve the usability (like sending push notifications) or increase the stability of the service (like utilizing caching). Authorized apps or services are allowed to process or analyse the user-content only if it improves the usability (like highlighting links in a text).
- Sharing anything related to a transaction with third-party entities is prohibited.
- Apps or services are not allowed to store account keys or keys for decrypting private encrypted data unencrypted or online. It is only allowed to store these keys encrypted and locally.
Core Transactions and Private Encrypted Data
- It is not allowed to download, view, analyse or process core transactions or transactions with private encrypted user-content in any way. Only the appropriate account owner or receiver accounts are allowed to download, view, analyse or process these transactions and their user-content with or without the help of authorized apps or services.
- Authorized apps or services are allowed to download and view transactions with public user-content. They are allowed to show transaction related information, like issuer account or receiver accounts.
- It is allowed to embed, display or quote public user-content if you include a reference or a link to the original transaction or source.
- If you build an app or service utilizing the Heleus technology, you must agree to the points above and you must point your users to this licence. Otherwise you are not allowed to use the Heleus technology. Other entities that try to